Sunday, January 4, 2009

Seven...oops Eleven Things I'm NOT going to do in 2009

Several years ago I quit doing New Year resolutions...Let's face it, they don't work. This year I decided to post the things I'm not going to do and see if that works better for me. Here goes:

In 2009 I am not going to:

Worry about global warming or greenhouse gases. Perhaps all the greenies will stress about it and die young. (I live with hope)
Spend time trying to recover all the retirement funds I lost.
Forgive the theives who stole all my retirement money (at least this year--the GCW in me insists that eventually I must forgive...I don't have to like it)
Waste my time with people I don't like or am "done" with.
Stress over tax season.
Whine about being choir director at church.
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
Buy more stuff I don't need.
Take for granted my wonderful family.
Get up before 7 am .

Well, there you have it....if you can add something constructive to my list, let me know.

PS: "GCW" = Good Christian Woman






1 comment:

LindaR said...

So, where's the list?!?