I was sitting here waiting for my sister to bring me homemade cookies (haven't seen them yet) when the thought struck me....what happened to the "Ax-Men"? Perhaps when I looked at Doug and his beard it reminded me of that show. Anyway, just wondered when or if it will be on again. Gotta love those Oregon loggers! I just looked it up online and am relieved to find there will be a new season beginning in March. Hooray! Also FYI for those who enjoy the show...they have a facebook page. I mean if I didn't have Ice-Road Truckers (whiners) and Ax-Men what would my life be like? I wouldn't know I had a real life if it wasn't for reality shows.
Oh wait a minute....I don't have a life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I might be lame, but I have no idea what Ax-Men is. I am assuming it is a movie. Hum...maybe my lack of knowledge stems from never watching television as a child? (19 more days!)
Post a Comment