Tuesday, October 28, 2008

7 weird things about me....like there really are 7 weird things about me.

I was tagged by Morgan to write 7 weird things about me. I spent about two hours trying to come up with some things. Nothing has come to mind yet. I'll sleep on it and see what inspiration I get. OK. I was kidding....weird is a relative term or a term used for relatives.
1. I used to put Campbells tomato soup in my spaghetti sauce (my only defence is that my kids slurped it right up)
2. My husband is weird...does that count?
3. I did not have a normal BYU experience...but it was the 70's.
4. I have an annual pass to Disneyland.
5. I am a registered Democrat, but usually vote Republican.
6. I am not interested in eternally procreating.
7. I was the first person at BYU to own a pair of Earth Shoes and yes, once again, it was the 70's.

Thank you Morgan for tagging me. I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahah i did not know what i was doing when someone tagged me either! ha but good job! your a weird one! just kidding! cant wait to see ya'll.

Anonymous said...

There's only 7?!? Ha! I know tons more...