Friday, October 17, 2008

Work out pants...

Why is it impossible to find workout pants with a pocket? Guys stuff has pockets all over it, women workout clothes are skin tight (and trust me, there aren't that many women with perfectly toned figures) with no pockets, zippers...nada to hold your car key, membership card and Ipod. I was informed that some women pack these items in their bra. Can I just say...gross! and possibly sweaty IF one really works it.

I have been wearing the same one pair of pants to the gym for two months...I finally found a pair I like, but I'm going to have to sew a pocket on them tomorrow. That will probably ruin them, but at least I'll be able to carry something.

Well, perhaps I have carried on long enough on this subject, however, because I am old, one forgets.

3 comments:

Chrisstamom said...

check out these pants at target.
http://www.target.com/C9-Champion-Running-Knee-Tights/dp/B000V770LY/ref=cm_reviews_dp_seemore/601-8032649-1710564?ie=UTF8&coliid=&frombrowse=1&alt%5Fview=custReviews&asin=B000V770LY#R1EEJI3MG0LDL8. they are fitted but have a pocket. i wear these to work out every time! i like them because they have a drawsting too.

LindaR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LindaR said...

I'm with you on this. It's really frustrating to not have anywhere to put your keys or ipod. And my bra wouldn't work because everything would just fall out the middle part. And all that jiggly shakin' can't be good! Good grief, I could start a tsunami! I finally put my boarding pass neck thingy around my neck and tucked my ipod into it. At least my hands are free and the stupid earphone cords stay put!