Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It was sunny today!

There is nothing finer than a sunny fall day in the great northwest! It was hard to work today...but then, its hard to work everyday! A bit harder when the monsoon's hit.

Kind of a hodge podge day. Worked, was visit taught - didn't notice a giant spiritual boost, but I could've missed it because I was tired. Then...a trip to the gym and now I anticipate soreness tomorrow. I will report that I can now do 25 minutes on the elliptical and need to do it 4 times a week because......I have not lost one freakin' pound in two months.

James, my trainer thoughtfully pointed out that I haven't been regularly attending the gym until the last couple of weeks, so maybe I was overly anticipating results. It could also be the fact that I often stop at the Taco Bell on my way home to have a cheesy double beef burrito! I'm really glad one of his clients threw him in the pool today...it made me feel better. I wouldn't try it though.

To be fair, I do feel better and am stronger now....I don't feel that I am yet tough enough to beat someone up...mentally I am strong enough, just not physically. I'll probably get there soon.

To close....I made a very fine pan of lasagna tonight. It was so good, but now I'm on carb overload. Can dessert be far behind?

No comments: