Paije, Brinley and Carla came to visit for a couple of days. I really enjoyed spending a little time with them, even though I still had to work.
REALLY appreciated Paije showing me some shortcuts and tips for spiffing up my blog. Given enough time, I would have eventually figured most of them out, but it was great having an expert whip me around and get my page looking a lot better and in a much shorter period of time.
You think that when you get old and your kids are grown that you will suddenly have a lot of time to do all the things you didn't have time to do for the past twenty years......NOT!
Give up that dream. The hope gets you through all the busy years and then you find that its an urban and suburban myth. Not true at all. If possible, you are even busier. Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's my job as an old bag.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment