Yes, its true. I was insulted by my own daughter on her blog. After all these years she is still trying to out me and blame her lack of culinary skills on me. This is the girl who cut the nose off her Barbie dolls and disappeared every time the stove was turned on.
Can a mother be blamed because she had sympathy for a non-cooker? It does seem funny that a certain daughter (who used to be her mother's favorite) knows how to make a killer lasagna, macaroni and cheese,chocolate chip cookies and a few other basic necessities. I shared my best with her and this is how I am treated. My heart is broken and yet I am a big enough person (because I haven't lost a stinkin' pound at the gym) to forgive. I will forgive because I am a good christian woman...I will not forget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I can sympathize with poor Alli...not that I want to be added to the dissed list! Elaine you need to own up to the fact that ...you are not a culinary specialist and then move forward. ha ha just teasing, you were always ready and willing to hit McDonalds every time we came to visit, and what about those pots & pans I bought you? I rest my case. But in defense, what an accountant you are and a great sister too!
Love,
Carla
i don't know what allyson is talking about...has she tried your double chocolate muffins?? amazing (i won't mention that i saw the "costco" muffin wrap and label in the garbage!)!! as for allyson cooking, all i've got to say is, that girl can order a mean cheeseburger at red robin. delish! oh, and glad to see your sarcasm hasn't died off with your old age! =) love you!
sarah plaksiy
Post a Comment